CanaryTeeFashion - Dragon Let Me pour You a tall glass of get over it oh and here’s a straw so you can syuck it up shirt

Buy this shirt:  https://canaryteefashion.com/product/dragon-let-me-pour-you-a-tall-glass-of-get-over-it-oh-and-heres-a-straw-so-you-can-syuck-it-up-shirt/
Last night, Naomi Osaka—the Dragon Let Me pour You a tall glass of get over it oh and here’s a straw so you can syuck it up shirt it is in the first place but two-time Grand Slam champion recently crowned the world’s highest-paid female athlete—announced that she wouldn’t be playing her semifinal match today, August 27, at the Western & Southern Open, the traditional tune-up to the US Open.
Dragon Let Me pour You a tall glass of get over it oh and here's a straw so you can syuck it up shirt
Osaka posted a statement on Twitter that read, in part: “Before I am an athlete, I am a black woman. And as a black woman I feel as though there are much more important matters at hand that need immediate attention, rather than watching me play tennis. I don’t expect anything drastic to happen with me not playing, but if I can get a conversation started in a majority-white sport, I consider that a step in the Dragon Let Me pour You a tall glass of get over it oh and here’s a straw so you can syuck it up shirt it is in the first place but right direction. Watching the continued genocide of Black people at the [hands] of the police is honestly making me sick to my stomach. I’m exhausted of having a new hashtag pop up every few days and I’m extremely tired of having this same conversation over and over again. When will it ever be enough? #JacobBlake, #BreonnaTaylor, #ElijahMcclain, #GeorgeFloyd.”
Dragon Let Me pour You a tall glass of get over it oh and here's a straw so you can syuck it up s hoodie
Home:  https://canaryteefashion.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

CanaryTeeFashion - Kansas City Chiefs all I nedd today is a little bit of and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

CanaryTeeFashion - Bear That’s what I do I drink Bourbon I hate people and I know things vintage shirt

CanaryTeeFashion - Degrassi Drama Shirt