CanaryTeeFashion - Nasty Women Vote Cool Vote Feminist shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://canaryteefashion.com/product/nasty-women-vote-cool-vote-feminist-shirt/

“I was also thinking about Susan Sontag and New York in the Nasty Women Vote Cool Vote Feminist shirt besides I will buy this 1960s and 1970s. There’s pared-down denim, cotton poplin and a mohair cardigan that’s falling off [the model]. Almost a wonderful contradiction of decadence.

Nasty Women Vote Cool Vote Feminist shirt

“There was a natural runway [created by an] avenue of trees. There’s something so beautiful about having an almost-secret fashion show. I didn’t approach it like it was a digital presentation, I wanted to have a runway show but without an audience. Normally a show happens in 10 minutes and it’s just one take, whereas the Nasty Women Vote Cool Vote Feminist shirt besides I will buy this way that we did it, time was stretched. There’s a wonderful freedom to that.

Nasty Women Vote Cool Vote Feminist s Hoodie

Home:  https://canaryteefashion.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

CanaryTeeFashion - Kansas City Chiefs all I nedd today is a little bit of and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

CanaryTeeFashion - Bear That’s what I do I drink Bourbon I hate people and I know things vintage shirt

CanaryTeeFashion - Degrassi Drama Shirt