CanaryTeeFashion - Snoopy and Woodstock buckle up Buttercup You just flipped My Witch Switch Halloween shirt

Buy this shirt:  https://canaryteefashion.com/product/snoopy-and-woodstock-buckle-up-buttercup-you-just-flipped-my-witch-switch-halloween-shirt/

“Yes, we were able to film it in ways that maybe we wouldn’t necessarily be able to with a live audience. Using as many different tools as possible to create something that felt quite cinematic. The footage feels more like a camera on a crane, as opposed to a drone. We captured strange angles, like between the Snoopy and Woodstock buckle up Buttercup You just flipped My Witch Switch Halloween shirt moreover I love this trees, in slow motion and up close.

Snoopy and Woodstock buckle up Buttercup You just flipped My Witch Switch Halloween shirt

“He’s a dreamer and someone who loves to be carried by a narrative and a story. We first started working together on resort [collection] last year and we’ve worked on five collections together now. I admire him and his world, and what he’s created. Working with him is a purely collaborative and creative thing, and that feels so wonderful.

Snoopy and Woodstock buckle up Buttercup You just flipped My Witch Switch Halloween s Hoodie

Home:  https://canaryteefashion.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

CanaryTeeFashion - Kansas City Chiefs all I nedd today is a little bit of and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

CanaryTeeFashion - Bear That’s what I do I drink Bourbon I hate people and I know things vintage shirt

CanaryTeeFashion - Degrassi Drama Shirt